- Dulquer Salmaan To Receive A Special Pre-Birthday Gift; Check Out All The Inside Details Here!
- Karwaan: Irrfan Khan-Dulquer Salmaan's Road Trip Song Titled Chota Sa Fasana Hits The Right Note!
- MUST READ: Here's How Irrfan Khan Left Everyone In Splits On The Sets Of Karwaan!
- Dulquer Salmaan Joins The Sets Of His Next Malayalam Movie!
- Kalidas Jayaram Comes Up With A Star-studded Groupfie From NAFA 2018!
- Dulquer Salmaan Does The Lungi Dance In The Company Of Kalidas Jayaram & Others!!
Dulquer Salmaan is all set to play a journalist in the upcoming movie 100 Days Of Love, directed by Janoos Mohammed, son of veteran director Kamal. The movie is said to be a romantic comedy set in the backdrop of Bangalore city. Dulquer will play a young feature writer of a National daily in the movie.
Nithya Menon, who has already paired opposite Dulquer Salmaan in the highly successful movie Usthad Hotel, will play the female lead in 100 Days Of Love. The movie, which will be completely shot on Bangalore city, will go on floors by August 17th.
Vineeth, Aju Varghese, Sekhar Menon and Lena will play other pivotal roles in the movie. The script of the movie is also penned by Janoos. Thaikkudam Bridge fame Govind Menon will compose the music for the movie. Prajeesh Varma will handle the cinematography. Sameera Saneesh is the costume designer and Ajay Mangad is the art director.
Janoos Mohammed states that, he has taken his father's guidance while writing the script and that helped him to gain the self-confidence to direct the movie. Janoos has done his post-graduation in Film Making from London Film School. He has assisted his father Kamal in the movies Celluloid and Nadan. He has also worked with Kamal's former assistants, Lal Jose in Diamond Necklace and Aashiq Abu in 22 Female Kottayam.