- Take A Look! Malayalam Actresses Who Made A Mark In Sandalwood!
- OMG! Director Vikram Kumar Opens Up About The Story Of Suriya's '24'
- Sudeep-Nithya Menon Starring 'Mudinja Ivan Pudi' To Release In April!
- Sudeep To Fight With 6 Baddies In Bi-Lingual 'Mudinja Ivana Pudi'
- Sudeep 42nd Birthday Celebrations: Fans Give Two New Titles 'Annadhata' & 'Kalabhushana'
- Flooding Birthday Wishes To Kichcha Sudeep On Social Media!
Reportedly, Dulquer Salmaan will be romancing Nithya Menen in Mani Ratnam's upcoming untitled movie. Earlier, it was rumoured that Alia Bhatt will be playing the female lead in the movie; but according to the latest reports, Nithya has been finalised for the role. It is also rumoured that the movie is a remake of Mani Ratnam's blockbuster movie Mouna Ragam; but none of these reports are officially confirmed yet.
Read: Confirmed: Dulquer Salmaan Is Mani Ratnam's Next Hero
The movie is all set to go on floors by October 6th in Chennai. A R Rahman is composing the music for the movie. Rest of the cast and crew is yet to be revealed.
Dulquer Salmaan and Nithya Menen has earlier paired up in the popular movie Usthad Hotel. The duo was well-praised for their onscreen chemistry, and had won the award for Best Onscreen Pair at the Vanitha Film Awards of 2012. They will be sharing screen in the upcoming movie 100 Days Of Love, directed by debutant Jenuse Mohammed. If the reports are true, Mani Ratnam's movie will be the third movie of the duo.
Earlier it was rumoured that Mani Ratnam had approached Fahadh Faasil to play the lead role in his next; but the actor denied the rumours by stating that he is not approached by the veteran director. Later, it was officially confirmed that it is not Fahadh; it is Dulquer Salmaan who has been approached to play the lead in Mani Ratnam movie.