- Dulquer Salmaan Garners The Praise Of Prakash Raj!
- Dulquer Salmaan Has Yet Another Unique Achievement To His Name!
- Dulquer Salmaan Confirms His Association With Zoya Factor!
- Dulquer Salmaan Releases The First Look Poster Of Theevandi!
- Dulquer Salmaan Showers Praises On Kunchacko Boban & Here Is Why!
- Which Is Dulquer Salmaan's Next After Kannum Kannum Kollai Adithal?
- Mammootty Returns To Telugu Cinema With YSR Biopic!
Dulquer Salmaan, the young sensation of Mollywood says that he wants to follow his father, Megastar Mammotty's footsteps in both personal and professional life. Dulquer says that his father is a perfectionist when it comes to both family and profession. The young actor states that he tries to follow his father's lifestyle; and hopes that he can be successful in it.
Mammootty is well known for his well-disciplined and balanced lifestyle and bonding with the family. The star actor is a perfect example for an ideal family man. Most of the young actors including Prithviraj, Kunchako Boban and Nivin Pauly have admitted that Mammootty is a role model for them in leading a balanced life.
Dulquer Salmaan admits that he is the greatest fan of his father and always admires him as a person and an actor. But the young actor, who wants to lead a life like his father does; thinks that he need to create his own acting style and it’s unfair to compare him with his father; who is a veteran actor.
Dulquer has already made a mark in the industry with the varieties of roles he done in the popular movies like Second Show, Usthad Hotel, Bangalore Days and Vikramadithyan. His upcoming movie Njaan, directed by Ranjith is all set to release on September 19th. Dulquer is currently filming for Jenuse Mohamed directed 100 Days Of Love.