- Dulquer Salmaan Set To Achieve Something Which No Other Lead Malayalam Actor Has Ever Had!
- Dulquer Salmaan To Receive A Special Pre-Birthday Gift; Check Out All The Inside Details Here!
- Karwaan: Irrfan Khan-Dulquer Salmaan's Road Trip Song Titled Chota Sa Fasana Hits The Right Note!
- MUST READ: Here's How Irrfan Khan Left Everyone In Splits On The Sets Of Karwaan!
- Dulquer Salmaan Joins The Sets Of His Next Malayalam Movie!
- Kalidas Jayaram Comes Up With A Star-studded Groupfie From NAFA 2018!
Dulquer Salmaan, the young sensation of Mollywood says that he wants to follow his father, Megastar Mammotty's footsteps in both personal and professional life. Dulquer says that his father is a perfectionist when it comes to both family and profession. The young actor states that he tries to follow his father's lifestyle; and hopes that he can be successful in it.
Mammootty is well known for his well-disciplined and balanced lifestyle and bonding with the family. The star actor is a perfect example for an ideal family man. Most of the young actors including Prithviraj, Kunchako Boban and Nivin Pauly have admitted that Mammootty is a role model for them in leading a balanced life.
Dulquer Salmaan admits that he is the greatest fan of his father and always admires him as a person and an actor. But the young actor, who wants to lead a life like his father does; thinks that he need to create his own acting style and it’s unfair to compare him with his father; who is a veteran actor.
Dulquer has already made a mark in the industry with the varieties of roles he done in the popular movies like Second Show, Usthad Hotel, Bangalore Days and Vikramadithyan. His upcoming movie Njaan, directed by Ranjith is all set to release on September 19th. Dulquer is currently filming for Jenuse Mohamed directed 100 Days Of Love.