- Prithviraj With Nazriya Nazim & Parvathy For Anjali Menon Project!
- Prithviraj-Anjali Menon Project Is On Cards; Casting Call Is Out!
- 3 Years Of Bangalore Days: Dulquer Salmaan & Nivin Pauly Recall The Special Day!
- WOW! Prithviraj In Anjali Menon's Next?
- MUST READ! Rana Daggubati Is A Big Fan Of Mollywood's Own Dulquer Salmaan!
- RUMOUR HAS IT: Parvathy Becomes The Highest Paid Actress Of Mollywood!
Bangalore Days has become one of the biggest crowd-pulling movies of 2014. The movie has cut all the language barriers and reached out to different section of audience. In a bid to attract more number of such cine-goers, the movie bosses have decided to have English subtitles and people could see it in the film from tomorrow (June 6).
Confirming the news, Dulquar Salman tweeted, "#Bangalore Days now with English subtitles !! By Friday in all theaters ! Bring your friends !! Spread the cheer to even non Malayalees !!". Nazriya Nazim, the lead actress, also added, "#Bangalore Days shows will have English subtitles from tomorrow in all theaters!!!!!"
Dulquar Salman, Nivin Pauly and Nazriya Nazim starrer Bangalore Days is directed by Anjali Menon. The movie was released on May 30 and opened up to positve reviews in large. The Malayalam flick has made wonderful business at Box Office. In the first weekend, it has earned Rs 6.5 crores at collection centres worldwide.