TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
Finally, the much talked about Anjali Menon directed movie has got its title. Starring all the youngsters in the film including Fahad Fazil, Dulquar Salman, Nivin Pauly, Nazriya Nazim, Parvathy Menon, Nithyan Menon and Isha Talwar in lead roles, the movie has been titled L For Love.
L For Love will be completely shot in Bangalore, says the director. She posted the same on her official Twitter page likewise: Nammur Bangalooor! Have always loved this city and now we're making our movie here! :-) Just rolled out the first shot of our film... :-) thank you so much for all your good wishes!
In a conversation to a leading newspaper, Anjali said that most of the film will be completely shot in Bangalore, the City Of Garden, as the story demands it. "This film is about a bunch of youngsters who have migrated to Bangalore for work and their lives in the city. We are looking at shooting here till mid February at least," she says.
L For Love is indeed a unique title as far as Mollywood is concerned. As the title suggests, love is the main theme of the film. The rest of the movie will be shot in places including Puducherry, Chennai and Kochi.
Anwar Rasheed is producing L For Love. Gopi Sunder will be composing the music for the movie and the camera will be wielded by Sameer Thahir.