- Koode Twitter Review: LIVE Updates On The Much Awaited Movie!
- Fahadh Faasil And Nazriya Nazim Are Gearing Up To Share The Screen Space Again?
- Koode Bags A Clean 'U' Certificate & Will Hit The Theatres On This Date!
- Fahadh Faasil's Comments About Nazriya's Koode Are Quite Sweet
- Nazriya Nazim Talks About Her Role In Koode And Fahadh’s Support
- How Nazriya Nazim Broke The Ice With Prithviraj Before The Shoot Of Koode!
Fahadh Faasil and Nazriya Nazim, the new hottest couple of Mollywood, is all set for the honeymoon. The couple is planning to visit Greece and then travel to America, soon after the filming of Fahadh Faasil's upcoming movie Money Ratnam. Fahadh and Nazriya were planning to go for a honeymoon trip in the first week of marriage; but the journey got delayed due to Fahadh's movie commitments.
Reportedly, Fahadh Faasil walked out of the upcoming movie Double Barrel, to execute their honeymoon plans. Nazriya has not committed any movies right now; but earlier she had stated that there are no plans to quit movies. If the rumours are to be true, Nazriya will be playing the female lead opposite Fahadh, in the upcoming movie Maniyarayile Jinnu, directed by Anwar Rasheed.
Fahadh Faasil and Nazriya Nazim announced their engagement on 20th January, got officially engaged on February 8th and tied the knot on August 21st. The marriage and the reception held by groom's family was extremely grand and luscious with the presence of almost the entire Malayalam film industry. It was the most celebrated event of Mollywood in the recent times.
Fahadh Faasil is currently busy filming of Money Ratnam and post-production works of his first production venture, Iyobinte Pusthakam. The actor will next star in Vambathy directed by Remya Raj, Maniyarayile Jinnu, Cartoon directed by Shaheed Arafath, Maheshinte Prathikaram directed by Dileesh Pothan and Ivide directed by Shyamaprasad.