- Maheshinte Prathikaram - The Golden Run Continues!
- Ranjith's Script For Vineeth Kumar's Fahadh Faasil Movie
- Arya To Replace Fahad Fazil In Double Barrel
- Fahadh Faasil Walks Out Of Double Barrel!
- Watch: Fahad Fazil-Nazriya Nazim Wedding Trailer Is Out
- Mollywood Stars At Fahad Fazil-Nazriya Nazim Wedding Reception
Fahad Fazil and Nazriya Nazim, the new couple on the block is all set to tie the knot on 21st of August. The respective families are busy with the marriage preparations while the couple are too busy with wrapping up their movie schedules.
Fahad Fazil recently posted the wedding invitation in his Facebook page. The marriage will be held in Al-Saj Convention Centre at Trivandum. And a reception will be held on 24th August in Alapuzha, Fahad's home town.
The couple had shared screen recently in Bangalore Days, directed by Anjali Menon. Nazriya and Fahad played a newly married couple in the movie. Their on-screen chemistry was well appreciated by both the critics and audience. Nazriya has also acted with Fahad in Mammootty starrer Pramani, in the role of his step-sister.
Fahad is currently busy with the filming of his first production venture, Iyobinte Pusthakam directed by Amal Neerad and Money Ratnam, directed by Santhosh Nair. It is also reported that, Fahad will play one of the lead roles in Sibi Malayil's comeback movie, along with Jayaram. Nazriya has not signed any new movies after Bangalore Days, as she was busy with completing the committed projects. The actress has reportedly decided to continue acting after marriage.