TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Earlier, news were doing rounds which stated that Vachu Fazil, who has now rechristened his name as Farhaan Fazil, is all set to follow the footsteps of his brother Fahad Fazil. He will be playing the lead role in the yet to be titled movie directed by Rajeev Ravi. Mollywood is getting a yet another new face as heroine, Ahaana with this movie.
Ahaana is the daughter of actor Krishnakumar. She is pursuing her degree in Chennai. Ahaana was a bit reluctant to follow the footsteps of her father. Even Rajeev Ravi had approached her in the beginning too for his movie Annayum Rasoolum. But, she declined the offers then.
Geethu Mohandas, wife of Rajeev, later convinced Ahaana, that has apparently changed the mind of the girl now. Krishnakumar says, "It is entirely her decision, but since the film is being helmed by someone like Rajeev, I felt it is a great opportunity for her. The whole team is exceptional and most of the shoot will be during her holidays, so that her studies are not affected."
The shooting of this yet to be titled movie will kick start today, 7th January. Thiruvananthapuram is the major location of the movie.