TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Mollywood was so excited to hear the news that director Anjali Menon is all set to direct all the youngsters together in her upcoming movie. She had also announced the cast to be Fahad Fazil, Nazriya Nazim, Dulquar Salman, Isha Talwar, Nithya Menon, Nivin Pauly and Parvathi Menon in lead roles. The title of the movie was rumoured to be L For Love, which was later slammed by the director. Now, reports claim that the movie is titled Bangalore Days.
The movie is told in the backdrop of Bangalore and this may be the reason it is titled Bangalore Days. Moreover, Fahad Fazil has written on his official Facebook page: My new movie with Anjali Menon has been titled Bangalore Days. You can see me along with all the young talents of the industry.
Anjali Menon had tweeted: Nammur Bangalooor! Have always loved this city and now we're making our movie here! :-) Here comes the next film :-) a fun, bubbly one! Just rolled out the first shot of our film... :-) thank you so much for all your good wishes!
When news stated that Anjali's movie has been titled L For Love, she again tweeted: L For Love? N for "No, that's not the title of our film!!" :-)
Director Anwar Rasheed is producing this movie. The shooting of the film has already begun in Bangalore, which is the prime location of the movie. "This film is about a bunch of youngsters who have migrated to Bangalore for work and their lives in the city. We are looking at shooting here till mid February at least," says Anjali.