- Koode Twitter Review: LIVE Updates On The Much Awaited Movie!
- Fahadh Faasil And Nazriya Nazim Are Gearing Up To Share The Screen Space Again?
- Koode Bags A Clean 'U' Certificate & Will Hit The Theatres On This Date!
- Fahadh Faasil's Comments About Nazriya's Koode Are Quite Sweet
- Nazriya Nazim Talks About Her Role In Koode And Fahadh’s Support
- How Nazriya Nazim Broke The Ice With Prithviraj Before The Shoot Of Koode!
According to the latest reports, Fahadh Faasil will romance wife Nazriya Nazim in the upcoming movie Maniyarayile Jinnu, directed by Anwar Rasheed. Earlier Nithya Menen was considered to play the female lead; but reportedly, Nazriya has replaced Nithya. Fahadh Faasil has already paired up with Nazriya in Bangalore Days, before their marriage.
Earlier Nazriya Nazim had stated that there were no plans to quit movies after marriage. If the things fall in place, Maniyarayile Jinnu will be the first movie after her marriage and Fahadh Faasil-Nazriya Nazim pair will be the first real life couple in Mollywood, to act as an on-screen couple post marriage.
Fahadh Faasil, who has completed the filming for his upcoming movie Money Ratnam, is busy with the post-production works of his debut production venture Iyobinte Pusthakam. Fahad has walked out from the much anticipated project Double Barrel, due to his tight schedule and honeymoon plans. Fahadh and Nazriya are planning to visit Greece and America by the end of this month.
Maniyarayile Jinnu will go on floors immediately after the couple's honeymoon trip. The movie is produced by Mohammadali, under the banner Minhal Productions. The rest of the cast is yet to be finalized. The movie is slated to release for Christmas.