- Fahadh Faasil To Play An Important Role In Kumbalangi Nights!
- Fahadh Faasil & Catherine Tresa To Team Up For This Upcoming Malayalam Movie!
- 41st Kerala Film Critics Awards: Fahadh Faasil & Manju Warrier Are The Big Winners!
- Fahadh Faasil To Star In Sreenivasan-Sathyan Anthikad Team's Next Movie!
- 65th National Film Awards WInners List: Malayalam Movies Make A Huge Mark!
- Fahadh Faasil's Next Movie To Be An Onam Release?
Fahadh Faasil will act opposite Nithya Menen, with whom he has already shared screen in blockbuster movie Bangalore Days, in Deepu Karunakaran's next directorial venture. The actors are acting together in a full-fledged movie, for the first time in their careers.
If the reports are to be true, Asif Ali will be playing a pivotal role in the movie, which is said to be a romantic comedy. Asif has earlier shared screen with Fahadh in the movie Red Wine. He has acted with with Nithya in Apoorva Ragam, Violin and Bachelor Party.
Earlier, it was reported that Fahadh Faasil and Nithya Menen will be pairing up for Anwar Rasheed directed upcoming movie Maniyarayile Jinnu. But later, Nazriya Nazim was rumoured to be replacing Nithya as the female lead in the project. But none of these reports have been officially confirmed yet.
The untitled Deepu Karunakaran flick will hit the floors immediately after the filming of Deepu directed Mammootty starrer Fireman. As of the now, the project is expected to start rolling from the first week of March 2015. The movie is produced by Howly Pottoor under the banner Noble Andre.