- Fahadh Faasil To Team Up With My Dear Kuttichathan's Director?
- Fahadh Faasil And Suraj Venjaramoodu In B Unnikrishnan's Next Movie!
- Vanitha Film Awards 2018: Fahadh Faasil, Manju Warrier & Parvathy Adjudged The Big Winners!
- NAFA 2018: Dulquer Salmaan, Manju Warrier, Fahadh Faasil & Parvathy Bag The Top Honours!
- CPC Cine Awards 2017: Fahadh Faasil & Parvathy Bag Top Honours!
- RUMOUR! Fahadh Faasil & Nazriya Nazim To Come Together On Screen?
Fahadh Faasil, the young actor who has already made it big in the M'town, is also famous for involving in controversies. As per the latest reports, producer Aroma Mani alleges that Fahadh Faasil cheated him by refusing to act in his production venture, after receiving an advance of 4 lakh rupees.
Aroma Mani says that he filed complaint in producer's association for almost 6 times against Fahadh Faasil, but no action was taken by the authorities of the association. He also alleges that producer's association refused to show him the letter written by Fahadh Faasil upon the issue.
According to Mani, Fahadh Faasil has already informed the Malayalam actor's association Amma, that he is not interested in acting in the project. But the authorities were reluctant to inform him about Fahadh's letter. The pooja ceremony of the movie was conducted in Kalabhavan Theatre, in 2012. Fahadh was also present in the event.
Fahadh Faasil earlier had problems with the makers of the movie Iyer In Pakisthan. The actor backed out of the project after completing the photo shoots. The producer and director of the movie has filed a complaint against the actor in producers association; but Fahadh slammed the allegations by stating that the makers failed to show a proper script. The actor hasn't commented on the allegations of Aroma Mani yet.