- Fahadh Faasil To Team Up With My Dear Kuttichathan's Director?
- Fahadh Faasil And Suraj Venjaramoodu In B Unnikrishnan's Next Movie!
- Vanitha Film Awards 2018: Fahadh Faasil, Manju Warrier & Parvathy Adjudged The Big Winners!
- NAFA 2018: Dulquer Salmaan, Manju Warrier, Fahadh Faasil & Parvathy Bag The Top Honours!
- CPC Cine Awards 2017: Fahadh Faasil & Parvathy Bag Top Honours!
- RUMOUR! Fahadh Faasil & Nazriya Nazim To Come Together On Screen?
- Recent Malayalam Movies Which Bagged 'A' Certificate From The Censor Board
Fahadh Faasil starrer upcoming movie Isam, directed by popular editor Vinod Sukumaran, has been retitled as Haram. The director posted the first look poster of the movie in his official Facebook page; thus confirming that the movie is named as Haram, not Isam. Fahadh Faasil will romance popular Marathi actress Radhika Apte in the movie, which is said to be a different love story.
Fahadh Faasil, who recently tied the knot with actress Nazriya Nazim, is the new busy bee of Mollywood, with a hand full of promising projects. Fahadh will play the lead role in actor Vineeth Kumar's directorial debut, which is penned by Ranjith. The actor will also act in Maheshinte Prathikaaram, directed by Dileesh Pothen and Maniyarayile Jinnu, directed by Anwar Rasheed.
Vinod Sukumaran, who is an alumnus of Film and Television Institute of India, was very much active in theatres too. Vinod has studied Theatre Arts from School Of Drama and has worked with well-known theatre personalities like Kavalam Narayana Paniker and Alakananda Samarth. He has won the award for Best Editor in Kerala State Film Awards of 2007, for his work in the movie Ore Kadal.
Newcomers Rajshri Deshpande and Sagarika will essay the other pivotal roles in Haram. The movie is penned by Vinod Sukumaran himself. Satish Kurup handles the cinematography. Popular music band Thaikkudam Bridge composes the music. Haram is produced by cinematographer P Sukumar and Saji Samuel under the banners ODD Impressions and Big Leaf. The release date of the movie is yet to be revealed.