- Fahadh Faasil To Play An Important Role In Kumbalangi Nights!
- Fahadh Faasil & Catherine Tresa To Team Up For This Upcoming Malayalam Movie!
- 41st Kerala Film Critics Awards: Fahadh Faasil & Manju Warrier Are The Big Winners!
- Fahadh Faasil To Star In Sreenivasan-Sathyan Anthikad Team's Next Movie!
- 65th National Film Awards WInners List: Malayalam Movies Make A Huge Mark!
- Fahadh Faasil's Next Movie To Be An Onam Release?
Fahadh Faasil is the most promising actor among the youngsters of Malayalam cinema. He is well-known for his impeccable acting skills and selection of movies. The actor has played a bunch of different characters. According to the latest reports, Fahadh is all set to essay double role, in actor Vineeth Kumar's directorial debut, which is reportedly titled Ayal Njanalla.
The actor has earlier portrayed double role in Netholi Oru Cheriya Meenalla, directed by V K Prakash. If the reports are to be believed, Fahadh will be playing the roles of an actor and a dupe artist in the movie, which is depicted in the backdrop of film industry. The movie is penned by director-scenarist Ranjith. The popular director-screen writer turned actor Renji Panicker, will play a pivotal role in the movie.
Interestingly, Renji will be depicting the role of a film maker in the movie. Director Ranjith is scripting for another director after a short break. He last penned an individual script for Bavuttiyude Namathil, directed by G S Vijayan.
Fahadh Faasil is currently filming for the upcoming projects Haram and Mariyam Mukku, directed by popular editor Vinod Sukumaran and scenarist James Albert respectively. The actor will essay the role of a divorcee who tries to patch up with his ex-wife in Haram. He will be playing a young fisherman in Mariyam Mukku.