- Fahadh Faasil To Compete With Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh & Other Bollywood Stars!
- Fahadh Faasil To Share The Screen Space With Superstar Rajinikanth?
- Fahadh Faasil And Nazriya Nazim Are Gearing Up To Share The Screen Space Again?
- What's The Status Of Fahadh Faasil-Anwar Rasheed Team's Trance?
- Fahadh Faasil's Comments About Nazriya's Koode Are Quite Sweet
- Fahadh Faasil-Amal Neerad Team's Upcoming Movie Has Been Titled as 'Varathan'!
Fahadh Faasil will romance popular television anchor Sana Althaf, in the upcoming movie Mariyam Mukku. The movie will mark the directorial debut of scenarist James Albert, who penned the blockbuster movie Classmates. Fahadh Faasil will play Felix, a fisherman in the movie. Sana Althaf will play Salomi, the love interest of Felix.
Earlier, Mumbai Police fame Hima Devis was roped in to play Salomi; but the actress backed off from the project due to unknown reasons and Sana replaced her as the female lead. Sana Althaf made her acting debut with Lal Jose directed Vikramadithyan, in which she played Dulquer Salmaan’s sister.
Mariyam Mukku reportedly revolves around an imaginary village called Mariyam Mukku and the people of the village, who believe that they are of Portuguese origin. Tamil actor-director Thyagarajan will play the foster father of Felix, played by Fahadh Faasil; while Nedumudi Venu will essay the father of Salomi. All the actors will be using the coastal region dialect in the movie.
Actor-director Samuthirakani and Aju Varghese will essay the other pivotal roles in the movie. Gireesh handles the cinematography and Vidyasagar composes the music for the movie. Mariyam Mukku will be distributed by LJ films, of director Lal Jose.