- THROWBACK: Mammootty & Mohanlal's Harikrishnans Location
- Who Among Mammootty & Mohanlal Is The Best Actor? When Fazil Answered A Tough Question!
- Manichitrathazhu: 8 Facts That You Didn't Know About The Movie
- After Priyadarshan, Now We Want These Mollywood Directors To Make A Strong Comeback!
- Mohanlal's Picture With Fazil & Family Takes Social Media By Storm!
- When Directors Turned Writers For Their Friends
Veteran director Fazil is all set to begin his new film. In a recent interview, the director revealed that, the script of a new project is in the pipeline, and the film will go on floors immediately after his son Fahad's marriage. He also ensured Fahad will also star in the movie, if there is any suitable character.
Fazil feels that the new generation films openly supports anti-social activities and crimes. He also claimed that such movies literally promotes the usage of drugs and alcohol to a large extent; which is doubtlessly an unhealthy practice.
Fazil, who is one of the most popular directors of Malayalam movie industry is known for his work in critically acclaimed block busters including National Award winning movie Manichithrathazhu. Most of his movies were remade in other languages, and Manichithrathazhu created a record by getting remade into five languages.
The director was not much active in the field since last few years. His last few movies failed to do well in the box office. There were rumours about his come back movie since the last few months.
Fazil's elder son Fahad is one of the most promising young actors of contemporary Malayalam cinema. Fahad is getting married to actress Nazriya Nazim on 21st August. His younger son Farhaan is all set to make his acting debut with Rajiv Ravi directed Njan Steve Lopez.