TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
The Kerala Government has finally announced the prestigious Film Critics Award for the year 2013. As expected, the much applauded movie Drishyam bags three awards. Mohanlal wins the Best Actor award for his movie Drishyam, Remya Nambeesan wins the Best Actress award for her performance in the movie English.
Apart from Best Actor, Drishyam also wins the award for Best Movie of 2013. Jeethu Joseph has bagged the award for the Best Director, again for his movie Drishyam. The rest of the awards are on its way.
Drishyam movie has been in news for many reasons. And once again, the movie has made it to the headlines by winning the Best Movie category. It is for the first time that Remya Nambeesan is getting a Film Critics Award. She won the award for her movie English, directed by Shaymaprasad.
Though English did not do well at the Box Office, the movie won many critical appreciation. Jayasurya and Nivin Pauly played the male leads in the film.
This is the first award for Mohanlal for his movie Drishyam. The award is really a great honour for all the stars as it is selected by a panel of judges, who are well-acclaimed in the industry.
More winners are yet to be announced. Oneindia congratulates the winners of the Film Critics Awards 2013.