- Dileep Row: Siddique Makes A Shocking Remark On The AMMA Controversy, Takes A Dig At Shashi Tharoor
- Dileep Controversy: Revathy Lashes Out At Young Stars For Ignoring The AMMA Row
- Dileep Row: Will The Anger Against Mohanlal Affect The Box Office Performance Of Neerali?
- Dileep Row: Urmila Unni's Comments About The Attacked Actress Are Disgraceful
- Dileep Row: The Kannada Film Industry Lashes Out At AMMA For Taking Back The Actor
- Dileep Discloses The Letter That He Sent To AMMA Post Its Decision To Reinstate Him!
Dileep, the Janapriyanayakan of Mollywood and Asin Thottumkal, the Malayali actress who has reached Bollywood, are celebrating their birthdays today. Dileep is celebrating his 46th birthday while Asin celebrates her 29th. Both the actors has made a mark in the industry with their exceptional acting skills and a bunch of wonderful roles.
Asin celebrated her birthday with her family members in Paris, while Dileep celebrated his birthday on the sets of his upcoming movie Ivan Maryada Raman.
Dileep, who was born as Gopalakrishnan, entered the film industry as an assistant director of veteran director Kamal. He made his acting debut with Kamal-directed Ennodishtam Koodamo, in a supporting role.
The actor essayed his first lead role in Sallapam, opposite his former wife Manju Warrier. He got a major breakthrough in his career with Lohithadas-directred Joker and emerged as a leading star with Lal Jose directed Meesha Madhavan.
Asin Thottumkal made her acting debut with Sathyan Anthikad-directed Narendran Makan Jayakanthan Vaka. The actress failed to establish herself in Mollywood and re-located into Tamil and Telugu movie industries. She got her major breakthrough in Telugu industry with Amma Nanna O Tamila Ammayi.
She emerged as a star in Tamil with A R Murugadoss directed Ghajini, in which she paired up with Surya. Asin made her Bollywood debut with the remake of Ghajini, opposite Mr Perfectionist Aamir Khan.