- CONFIRMED: Prithviraj's Symanthakam Is Not Shelved!
- WOW! Mammootty To Play Payyambilli Chanthu In Ranjith-Hariharan Movie?
- What Happened To MT-Hariharan-Mohanlal Team's Randamoozham?
- The Best Director-Writer Combinations Of Malayalam Cinema!
- FLASHBACK! Some Rare And Unseen Stills From The Sets Of Oru Vadakkan Veeragatha!
- Hariharan Condemns Technology In Music, Takes A Dig At Modern Singers!
Veteran director Hariharan is all set to direct two movies back to back. It is reported that, Prithviraj will play the lead in the first project; while the second project will star Nivin Pauly. The Prithviraj movie will be the first one to go on floors. The director who is busy with the script of the Prithviraj starrer, plans to begin the filming in October.
The film with Nivin Pauly in the lead role is likely to begin next year and its script is in the pipeline. The Prithviraj starrer will be produced by a leading production house of Kerala; while the Nivin Pauly starrer will be produced by Hariharan's wife Bhavani under their home production, Gayathri Cinema Enterprises. Gayathri Cinema Enterprises has already produced Hariharan's directorial ventures Sargam, Prem Poojari and Ezhamathe Varavu.
His last release Ezhamathe Varavu, which was penned by M T Vasudevan Nair, raised huge expectations but failed to do well in the box office. Hariharan's association with M T Vasudevan Nair was well praised and the duo is considered as one of the best script writer-director pairs of Malayalam movie industry. The duo has created some highly acclaimed movies including Oru Vadakkan Veeragatha, which turned out into a landmark film in Malayalam. The National Award winning director has also made the most expensive movie of Malayalam Industry, Kerala Varma Pazhassi Raja.