- Before Honey Rose, These South Actresses Spoke About Casting Couch
- Malayalam Actress Honey Rose Reveals That Casting Couch Does Exist In The Film Industry!
- Chunkzz Box Office: 1 Week Kerala Collections
- Chunkzz Box Office: 2 Days Kerala Collections
- Chunkzz Movie Review: Strictly For Youth Audiences!
- Omar Lulu's Chunkzz: The First Official Trailer Is Out And It Promises A Full-on Entertainer!
Honey Rose, the bold actress of Mollywood who made a mark with a bunch of wonderful roles, is all set to join hands with Suresh Gopi for the upcoming flick My God, directed by M Mohanan. The actress will play a paediatric psychologist in the movie, which revolves around a 15 year old boy. The movie will also have actor-director Vineeth Sreenivasan in a pivotal role.
Earlier, Mia George was roped in to play the female lead; but the actress walked out of the project citing date issues. It was rumoured that Mia dropped the project due to her issues with lead actor Suresh Gopi; but the actress slammed the rumours by stating that she shares a warm relationship with the actor and considers him as a elder brother.
My God will have Suresh Gopi playing an IT professional Aadhiraja Bhattathiri. Vineeth Sreenivasan will essay the role of the elder brother of the boy, who plays the central character of the movie. The movie, which is said to be a social-thriller with a strong message, will go on floors from the first week of December.
Honey Rose is currently on a break from the movies and is busy pursuing higher studies. The actress, who joined for fashion designing course in Ooty, opted out of the course due to her busy schedule. Honey was last seen in the movie One By Two, in which she played the female lead opposite Murali Gopy.