- Mammootty-Sharrath Sandith Movie Starts Rolling
- Mammootty-Sharrath Sandith Project: Here Is An Interesting Update!
- WOW! Mammootty Is Back With A Debut Director
- 5 Mollywood Beauties Who Are All Set For A Journey To Tollywood!
- 'Oru Naal Koothu': Weekend (First Three Days) Box Office Predictions!
- 'Oru Naal Koothu' Movie Review & Rating: A Refreshing Take On Contemporary Marriage!
- Mohanlal-B Unnikrishnan Movie Starts Rolling
Mia George is on a high. She has quite a number of good movies lined up as her upcoming projects. Her last movie Mr Fraud was disappointing. Now, the actress, while in conversation with a leading newspaper, confronted that she is a lazy person in life.
Mia says that her entry into films was all of a sudden that she did not get ample time for preparation. Before, she had done quite a few supporting roles in films and had played the lead role in a tele-seriel as St: Alphonsa, which actually paved way for her entry into movies.
Mia says that she is a very lazy person in life. She reveals that she takes no preparations for her characters in movies. She clarifies it by saying that she took very less pain for making it on big screen. Everything happened to her by chance and so, she carries a faith in her always.
Mia says that she was very happy to make her debut with Chettayees team as all of them were well-experienced stars. It was her luck that she got to play the lead role in the film, that made the other characters on toes, says the actress.
Adding on, the actress says that before signing a film, she looks for the character she has been offered and if it satisfies her, she then gives importance to the story and also the rest of the cast. If she is satisfied with that too, she will pass it on to her family and only then the decision to do a movie is made.