- Dileep Row: Revathy Defends Manju Warrier's Silence On The AMMA Controversy
- Dulquer Salmaan, Trisha, Manju Warrier, Tovino Thomas And Parvathy In A Single Frame!
- Popular Actress Manju Warrier’s Father Madhava Warrier Is No More!
- Mohanlal’s Lucifer: Manju Warrier To Play The Role Of The Leading Lady?
- Mohanlal Movie Box Office: A Good Outing For The Film At The Theatres!
- 41st Kerala Film Critics Awards: Fahadh Faasil & Manju Warrier Are The Big Winners!
Manju Warrier has become the favourite of many once again, after making a tremendous comeback in the industry after long 14 years. Riding high expectations among the audience, the star is back on track, ruling the industry. Many offers are lined up for the actress from the South. There were rumours claiming that Manju Warrier is all set to enter Bollywood, in a movie helmed by Geethu Mohandas. Now, Geethu has come up saying there are no such plans as of now.
Now, there is no need for the fans to be alarmed. Before long, there was a similar report claiming that Geethu is soon going to direct Manju in her next Malayalam movie. At that time too, Geethu slammed the news and said the same.
Geethu, who had already won many laurels for her movie Liar's Dice, has been a star in almost all the International Film Festivals. As a director, she holds a firm ranking among the top rated. So, there is no wonder when a gossip pops out about the her and her close friend Manju warrier, who has just made her re-entry.
The latest rumour has reported that Geethu's husband and cinematographer Rajeev Ravi, who won the National Award for Best Cinematographer for Geethu's film Liar's Dice, would crank the camera for the film and that the movie will be scripted by Geethu Mohandas.