- Kammara Sambhavam: Dileep Comes Up With A Big Surprise
- Dileep & Urvashi To Team Up For Nadirshah's Next Movie?
- Dileep To Rejoin The Works Of Professor Dinkan!
- STUNNER! Dileep's Old Man Look From Kammara Sambhavam Is Out!
- Aadhi Box Office Success: Dileep Joins The Celebrations
- Dileep In Kammara Sambhavam: The New Look Of The Actor Is Out!
- Manju Warrier & Indrajith Starrer Mohanlal To Be A Vishu Release!
After filing a joint petition for divorce, both Manju Warrier and Dileep has not made any comments about each other in any media interactions. Even though they try to avoid the questions about their personal life; both the actors has knowingly or unknowingly stated their fondness for each other at certain occasions.
Recently in an interview, Manju Warrier openly accepted that she likes to watch Dileep's movies and has watched all of his recent releases. She also added that she has never considered her family life as a barrier for her achievements. Manju says that she was extremely happy with her family till a certain point.
Manju says that she has no dreams or plans about her future; and is living in the present. She appreciated the new trend in the Malayalam movie industry, which supports the married actresses to continue their career. Manju stated that she feels extremely happy for the actresses like Rima Kallingal, who got an opportunity to continue in the industry after marriage.
But, Manju Warrier refused to reveal the reasons which led to her divorce with Dileep. She stated that it is not a topic which can be discussed with media; but is completely personal. The divorce proceedings are progressing in Ernakulam family court. The first hearing on the petition is slated for last week of January, 2015.