- Dileep Row: Siddique Makes A Shocking Remark On The AMMA Controversy, Takes A Dig At Shashi Tharoor
- Dileep Controversy: Revathy Lashes Out At Young Stars For Ignoring The AMMA Row
- Dileep Row: Will The Anger Against Mohanlal Affect The Box Office Performance Of Neerali?
- Dileep Row: Urmila Unni's Comments About The Attacked Actress Are Disgraceful
- Dileep Row: The Kannada Film Industry Lashes Out At AMMA For Taking Back The Actor
- Dileep Discloses The Letter That He Sent To AMMA Post Its Decision To Reinstate Him!
After filing a joint petition for divorce, both Manju Warrier and Dileep has not made any comments about each other in any media interactions. Even though they try to avoid the questions about their personal life; both the actors has knowingly or unknowingly stated their fondness for each other at certain occasions.
Recently in an interview, Manju Warrier openly accepted that she likes to watch Dileep's movies and has watched all of his recent releases. She also added that she has never considered her family life as a barrier for her achievements. Manju says that she was extremely happy with her family till a certain point.
Manju says that she has no dreams or plans about her future; and is living in the present. She appreciated the new trend in the Malayalam movie industry, which supports the married actresses to continue their career. Manju stated that she feels extremely happy for the actresses like Rima Kallingal, who got an opportunity to continue in the industry after marriage.
But, Manju Warrier refused to reveal the reasons which led to her divorce with Dileep. She stated that it is not a topic which can be discussed with media; but is completely personal. The divorce proceedings are progressing in Ernakulam family court. The first hearing on the petition is slated for last week of January, 2015.