- Koode Twitter Review: LIVE Updates On The Much Awaited Movie!
- Prithviraj Confirms Indrajith's Association With Mohanlal's Lucifer!
- My Story Box Office Collections (3 Days): How Well Has The Film Performed On The Opening Weekend?
- My Story Twitter Review: LIVE Updates On The Prithviraj-Parvathy Starrer!
- Koode Bags A Clean 'U' Certificate & Will Hit The Theatres On This Date!
- Prithviraj Voices His Opinion On The Recent Resignations From AMMA!
Prithviraj, the talented young actor of Mollywood admitted the biggest mistake of his life, in a popular chat show aired in a Tamil channel. The actor says that the biggest mistake of his life is the decision to pursue higher studies in Australia. Prithvi says that he missed a normal college life and it is the biggest loss of his life. He also added that he loves the campuses in Kerala.
Read: Prithviraj Is On A High
He also revealed the biggest ambition of his life. The actor says that he always wanted to be a filmmaker and would like to direct Mohanlal and Manju Warrier in his directorial debut. Prithvi is planning to debut as a filmmaker soon, but is yet to choose a right subject. He also shared his childhood memories with brother Indrajith and young actor Dulquer Salmaan in the show.
Prithvi remarked that actress Revathi and cinematographer-director Santhosh Sivan are the prime reasons behind his passion for cinema. He recalled that he was least interested in cinema during the filming of his debut movie Nandanam. Revathi, who played the role of his mother in the movie, is the first person who motivated him to try a hand in movies.
The actor says that his viewpoint towards cinema changed after he met Santhosh Sivan. He also added that he consider Mani Ratnam's Raavanan as one of the biggest achievements of his life. Prithviraj also revealed his love story with wife Supriya and humorously described the moment which he proposed Supriya. He also added that his family is his backbone.