- Manju Warrier & Indrajith Starrer Mohanlal To Be A Vishu Release!
- Vanitha Film Awards 2018: Fahadh Faasil, Manju Warrier & Parvathy Adjudged The Big Winners!
- Mohanlal Movie Teaser: A Grand Celebration In The Offing For Mohanlal Fans!
- NAFA 2018: Dulquer Salmaan, Manju Warrier, Fahadh Faasil & Parvathy Bag The Top Honours!
- Aami Movie Review: A Poetic Experience That Shouldn't Be Missed!
- Best Of 2017 Results: Mammootty & Manju Warrier Are The Big Winners!
- Kammara Sambhavam: Dileep Comes Up With A Big Surprise
Actress Manju Warrier, who has now become the talk of the town for her divorce with her husband and actor Dileep, says that she wants to lead the rest of her life alone. She was answering a RJ at a FM station.
Manju was invited as a guest to one of the shows at the FM. The RJ asked her whom would she prefer to accompany her if she is going on a long trip. The actress, without hesitating, answered saying that she loves to travel alone to all her desired places for the rest of her life.
Dileep and Manju Warrier once again came into news recently after Dileep filed a divorce petition at the Ernakulam Family Court, asking for divorce from Manju. The court has denied permission on publishing the content of the petition. But, close reports claim that Dileep has said that Manju has been harassing him for a very long time and that he needs an immediate divorce from her.
Manju Warrier has not responded to this till now. But, her reply to RJ says it all. Her only daughter Meenakshi is also staying with Dileep while, Manju stays with her parents in Thrissur.
It has been reported that Manju is back into track after the success of her comeback movie How Old Are You. She has been poured with offers from other South film industries too. But, will this divorce be an obstacle to her bright career? We will have to wait and see!