- Dileep Row: Revathy Defends Manju Warrier's Silence On The AMMA Controversy
- Dulquer Salmaan, Trisha, Manju Warrier, Tovino Thomas And Parvathy In A Single Frame!
- Popular Actress Manju Warrier’s Father Madhava Warrier Is No More!
- Mohanlal’s Lucifer: Manju Warrier To Play The Role Of The Leading Lady?
- Mohanlal Movie Box Office: A Good Outing For The Film At The Theatres!
- 41st Kerala Film Critics Awards: Fahadh Faasil & Manju Warrier Are The Big Winners!
Actress Manju Warrier, who has now become the talk of the town for her divorce with her husband and actor Dileep, says that she wants to lead the rest of her life alone. She was answering a RJ at a FM station.
Manju was invited as a guest to one of the shows at the FM. The RJ asked her whom would she prefer to accompany her if she is going on a long trip. The actress, without hesitating, answered saying that she loves to travel alone to all her desired places for the rest of her life.
Dileep and Manju Warrier once again came into news recently after Dileep filed a divorce petition at the Ernakulam Family Court, asking for divorce from Manju. The court has denied permission on publishing the content of the petition. But, close reports claim that Dileep has said that Manju has been harassing him for a very long time and that he needs an immediate divorce from her.
Manju Warrier has not responded to this till now. But, her reply to RJ says it all. Her only daughter Meenakshi is also staying with Dileep while, Manju stays with her parents in Thrissur.
It has been reported that Manju is back into track after the success of her comeback movie How Old Are You. She has been poured with offers from other South film industries too. But, will this divorce be an obstacle to her bright career? We will have to wait and see!