- Nivin Pauly Makes An Official Announcement Regarding His Upcoming Film!
- Kayamkulam Kochunni Trailer: A Fascinating Cinematic Experience Is On The Way!
- Kayamkulam Kochunni: The First Look Poster Of The Nivin Pauly Starrer Is Out!
- Nivin Pauly’s Special Message On Dhadha’s Birthday Will Win Your Hearts!
- Revisiting The Box Office Voyage Of Premam On The Third Anniversary Of The Trendsetter Movie!
- What Happened To Nivin Pauly-Major Ravi Movie?
Nivin Pauly denied the rumours about being a part of veteran director Mani Ratnam's upcoming movie. According to the rumours, Dulquer Salmaan is approached for Mani Ratnam's next, which is said to be the remake of his blockbuster movie Mounaragam, which had Karthik, Mohan and Revathi in the lead roles. But Dulquer hasn't responded to the reports yet.
Premam is produced by director Anwar Rasheed, under his banner Anwar Rasheed Entertainment. Three debutante actresses will play the female leads opposite Nivin Pauly in the movie.
Nivin Pauly is on a high with the back-to-back blockbusters Neram, Om Shanti Oshana, 1983 and Bangalore Days. He will be teaming up with his childhood friend cum director of Neram, Alphonse Putharen in Premam.
Neram, which was a bilingual venture, went on to become a commercial and critical success in both Malayalam and Tamil languages. Nivin Pauly and Nazriya Nazim bagged the Filmfare Award for Best Debutante actors of Tamil, for their performance as the lead pair in Neram.