- Malayalam Movies 2017 Round-up: Other Language Actors Who Made Their Debut In Mollywood!
- BB 11: After Hansika, Kriti Kharbanda Lashes Out At Hina Khan For Insulting South Film Actresses!
- Bigg Boss 11: Hina Khan Insults The South Industry; Hansika Motwani, Kushboo Lash Out At Her!
- Mohanlal's Villain Bags A Clean U!
- IT"S OFFICIAL: Villain Release Date Is Out!
- Mohanlal's Villain: The Official Trailer Is Out And It Is Nothing Less Than Stunning!
Hansika Motwani slammed the rumours about her Mollywood debut through her official facebook page. Hansika was rumoured to be making her debut in Malayalam movies, opposite Dileep in the Joshiy directed Saddam Sivan, but actress cleared the buzz by stating that she has absolutely no plans to debut in Mollywood in the near future.
Hansika Motwani is currently busy with a handfull of projects in Tamil and Telugu. Her latest release Aranmanai is running successfully at theatres. Hansika plays Selvi, a girl with a mysterious identity, in the movie.
Saddam Sivan is rumoured to be the sequel of Joshiy's Dileep starrer blockbuster Runway; but the sources related to the project denied the rumours and stated that Saddam Sivan is based on a new subject. Reportedly Dileep is playing double role in the movie; and one of the them is an underworld don. The movie will go on floors after the filming of Joshiy's Mohanlal starrer Lailaa O Lailaa.
The female lead and rest of the cast is yet to be revealed. Joshiy is also planning for a project with Mammootty in lead; but the movie will not go on floors in the near future due to Mammootty's further movie commitments. Joshiy's latest release was Avatharam, which has Dileep in the lead role. The movie received highly negative reviews and bombed at the boxoffice.