- Before Honey Rose, These South Actresses Spoke About Casting Couch
- Malayalam Actress Honey Rose Reveals That Casting Couch Does Exist In The Film Industry!
- Chunkzz Box Office: 1 Week Kerala Collections
- Chunkzz Box Office: 2 Days Kerala Collections
- Chunkzz Movie Review: Strictly For Youth Audiences!
- Omar Lulu's Chunkzz: The First Official Trailer Is Out And It Promises A Full-on Entertainer!
Honey Rose the actress who is well-known for her bold appearance, says that she is tired playing bold roles and wants to play some homely characters. Honey opened up about her future plans in a recent interview given to a popular Malayalam television channel.
The actress says that she has been stereotyped with the bold characters, which broke all the so-called heroine concepts of Malayalam cinema. Honey Rose states that she is completely happy about her career; but wants to do some different roles as well.
Honey Rose is planning for a complete track change with the upcoming projects My God and Sir C P. She will team up with Suresh Gopi in My God, directed by M Mohanan. The actress will be playing a pediatric psychologist, Dr Aarathi in the movie, which revolves around a 15 year old boy.
She will also play the female lead opposite Jayaram in Sir C P, directed by Shajoon Karyal. Honey Rose says that both characters are compltely different from the roles she played earlier. As per the reports, the actress will also pair up with actor-producer Vijay Babu, in an upcoming love story, directed by a debutante.