- Mammootty's Oru Kuttanadan Blog: The First Look Poster Is Out!
- Mysskin's 'I Would Have Raped Mammootty' Joke Is In Bad Taste And The Fans Are Not Happy About It
- Mammootty's Peranbu Fetches The Praises Of An Internationally Acclaimed Film-maker
- Abrahaminte Santhathikal Box Office: Becomes The Third Malayalam Movie To Breach This Big Landmark!
- Here’s How Mammootty & Mohanlal Fans Had A Gala Time Last Week!
- Mammootty's Stunning Performance From This Movie Continues To Win Praises!
- YSR Biopic: The Teaser Of Mammootty’s Yatra Is Terrific
- Abrahaminte Santhathikal Box Office: The Mammootty Starrer Is In The Race To Become The Top Grosser!
- After Playing Mohanlal's Villain, The Actor To Turn Mammootty’s Father In An Upcoming Movie?
- This Sequel To Mammootty's Blockbuster Movie To Begin In August?
- Mammootty, Mohanlal & Other Celebrities At AMMA General Body Meeting 2018!
- Abrahaminte Santhathikal Box Office Report: How Much Has The Film Collected So Far?
Mammootty who has been appointed as the goodwill ambassador of Clean Campus Safe Campus project by Kerala Government, is busy endorsing the campaign in school and college campuses. The project aims to eradicate the drugs and alcohol usage from the school and college campuses. The actor will be participating in the special events conducted in the selected educational institutions from various parts of Kerala.
Mammootty will also attend the special events which will be conducted in the various school youth festivals. The star actor has also shot for a video, which will be screened in the events conducted in educational institutions as well as youth festivals. Another interesting fact is, Mammootty is endorsing the campaign without any remuneration.
The actor is also endorsing Addicted To Life, the campaign against the drug and alcohol addiction among youngsters. Mammootty had also endorsed the anti-drug campaign Vazhikatti in 2010, for the Excise Department of Kerala. The acted had also produced a short film for the campaign, which earned immense popularity. The authorities of all these campaigns feel that Mammootty is the perfect face to endorse such awareness campaigns, as the actor himself is a teetotaler.
Check out the pics here...
The Star Arrives
Mammootty arrives at the venue
The Star Impact
The campaigning team welcomes the actor
Mammootty dictates the campaign pledge
Mammootty addresses the audience
Mammootty launches the campaign logo with Cheif Minister Oommen Chandy and Opposition leader V S Achuthanandan by his side
Mammootty distributes the tree plants