- Anoop Menon & Mamtha Mohandas To Join Hands For Neeli!
- Unni Mukundan & Anoop Menon Back Together For A Film?
- Asif Ali & Anoop Menon To Team Up Yet Again!
- Manju Warrier's Aami: Anoop Menon's First Look Is Out!
- Anoop Menon’s Sarvopari Palakkaran: The First Official Trailer Is Out!
- Anoop Menon And Shyamaprasad To Team Up Soon!
Anoop Menon, the actor-writer who is all set to tie the knot with his close friend Shema Alexander, revealed more details about his fiance and wedding, in a recent given to a popular Malayalam magazine. The actor revealed that it is a second marriage for Shema.
Anoop says that Shema is a bold woman, and have a positive outlook towards life despite the miseries she faced in her life; and that is the equality which attracted him a lot. The actor also added that Shema is a very close friend of him, with whom he can share each and every minute thing of his life. Anoop states that he has a great respect for Shema, and it is not a typical fairy tale love story.
Shema, who hails from Pathanapuram, is the daughter of popular planter Thottumukkath Price Alexander and late Lilly Alexander. She was married to businessman Reni of Aban group, who died 8 years back in a heart attack. She has an adopted kid, who is 16 years old now.
Anoop and Shema will tie the knot on December 27th, in the presence of close relatives and friends. The couple is planning to conduct a low profile wedding, and to donate a big amount for cancer patients. According to the latest reports, the wedding will be a very quite affair, without any reception or wedding lunch.