TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Fahad Fazil is not there in my Jayaram starrer Njangalude Veettile Athidhikal, said director Sibi Malayil. The director denied rumours about Fahad being a part of the movie. He cleared that it is Narain, and not Fahad playing the key role along with Jayaram in the movie. Anoop Menon was earlier considered for the role; but it later went to Narain.
The director joined hands with Jayaram after a long gap of 9 years. The actor-director duo has worked together for many acclaimed movies such as Summer In Bethlahem. Priya Mani has been paired up with Jayaram for the first time in her career. Narain too is going to work for the first time with Jayaram.
The movie, which is said to be a family drama, is penned by K Gireesh Kumar, who has already worked as a script-writer with Sibi Malayil-Jayaram team for Amrutham and Alice In wonderland. Amrutham was a critical and commercial success; while Alice In Wonderland failed to impress both critics and audience. K Gireesh Kumar had also penned script for Jayaram's acclaimed movie, Veruthe Oru Bharya.
Njangalude Veettile Athidhikal, which is produced by Milan Jaleel under his banner Galaxy Films, will have actor-turned MP Innocent and Lena in important roles. The filming has started from July 10th at Ernakulam.