- Panchavarna Thatha 75 Days Celebration: Jayaram, Kunchacko Boban & Others Attend The Event [PHOTOS]
- Jayaram All Set To Do Yet Another Tamil Movie Soon?
- Panchavarna Thatha Box Office: On Its Way To Emerge As A Big Success!
- Panchavarna Thatha Box Office: Jayaram & Kunchacko Boban Starrer Are Set For A Long Run!
- Panchavarna Thatha Review: Not Just An Entertainer But A Heart-touching Tale Too!
- Panchavarna Thatha Update: The Satellite Rights Of The Movie Sold For A Big Price?
Jayaram is all set to team up with his lucky scenarist Ranjith in his next movie. Ranjith had wrote scripts for Jayaram's super hit movies such as Peruvannapurathe Visheshangal, Shubha Yathra, Krishnagudiyil Oru Pranayakaalathu and Summer In Bethlahem. But the actor hasn't worked with Ranjith, after the latter ventured into direction.
It was rumoured that Jayaram and Ranjith had a fallout and still remain in a cold war. But the duo denied the rumours stating that they share a warm relationship. According to the reports, Ranjith's Jayaram movie will go on floors from November in Thrissur. The movie is produced by Ranjith himself under the banner Gold Coin Motion Pictures.
Jayaram got a big break in the initial stage of his career with Peruvannapurathe Visheshangal, directed by Kamal and penned by Ranjith. Jayaram and Ranjith last worked together in Summer In Bethlahem, which went on to become a huge critical and commerical success. The duo didn't team after Summer in Bethlahem, as Jayaram started experimenting with new film makers and writers, while Ranjith ventured into direction and proved his mettle as a director.
Jayaram is currently going through a tough phase of his career with consecutive failures. The actor is currently filming for Mailanji Monjulla Veedu and Njangalude Veettile Athidhikal directed by Sibi Malayil. Ranjith, who is one of the most promising directors of Mollywood today, is all set to release his latest project Njaan, starring Dulquer Salmaan in the lead, on September 19th.