- Panchavarna Thatha 75 Days Celebration: Jayaram, Kunchacko Boban & Others Attend The Event [PHOTOS]
- Jayaram All Set To Do Yet Another Tamil Movie Soon?
- Panchavarna Thatha Box Office: On Its Way To Emerge As A Big Success!
- Panchavarna Thatha Box Office: Jayaram & Kunchacko Boban Starrer Are Set For A Long Run!
- Panchavarna Thatha Review: Not Just An Entertainer But A Heart-touching Tale Too!
- Panchavarna Thatha Update: The Satellite Rights Of The Movie Sold For A Big Price?
Jayaram, in a recent interview revealed that he is very keen to pair up again with Manju Warrier and waiting for a good oppurtunity. The actor who is back in action after a short vacation with family, will join the sets of Sibi Malayil's upcoming untitled movie. Priya Mani will play the female lead in this movie.
Jayaram is joining hands with Sibi Malayil after a long gap of 9 years. The actor-director duo last worked together in Alice In Wonderland, which failed to create a mark in the box office.
Jayaram has worked with Sibi Malayil in superhit movies like Summer In Bethlahem, Kaliveedu, Amritham, Ente Veedu, Appuntem etc. His son Kalidasan had acted as his son on-screen, in Ente Veedu, Appuntem. Kalidasan won National Award for Best Child Artist for his perfomance in that movie.
Manju Warrier and Jayaram has acted together in movies like Summer In Bethlahem, Krishnagudiyil Oru Pranayakalathu, Irattakuttikalude Achan etc. She was paired opposite Jayaram in all movies except Summer In Bethlahem, in which Manju was paired opposite Suresh Gopi. But the camaraderie shared by Manju and Jayaram in the movie was highly appreciated, as it added a great comic flavour to the movie plot. Jayaram and Manju were considered as a lucky pair by the film industry. The on-screen chemistry shared by the duo was well praised by both the audience and critics.