- Dileep Row: Siddique Makes A Shocking Remark On The AMMA Controversy, Takes A Dig At Shashi Tharoor
- Dileep Controversy: Revathy Lashes Out At Young Stars For Ignoring The AMMA Row
- Dileep Row: Will The Anger Against Mohanlal Affect The Box Office Performance Of Neerali?
- Dileep Row: Urmila Unni's Comments About The Attacked Actress Are Disgraceful
- Dileep Row: The Kannada Film Industry Lashes Out At AMMA For Taking Back The Actor
- Dileep Discloses The Letter That He Sent To AMMA Post Its Decision To Reinstate Him!
Dileep will play the lead role in Jeethu Joseph's next movie, titled Life Of Josutty. Jeethu himself revealed the news and first look of the movie in his Facebook page. Earlier, Jeethu had confirmed that his upcoming movie will have Dileep in lead; but the project got delayed due to the filming of the Tamil remake of Drishyam, which is titled as Paapanaasham.
Dileep will be playing the title character Josutty in the movie, which is said to be a complete family entertainer without any twists and turns. Rachana Narayanankutty and Jyothi Krishna will play the female leads opposite Dileep in the movie. The rest of the cast includes Suraj Venjarammoodu, Sunil Sukhadha, Joju George, Hareesh Perady, Chemban Vinod Jose, Dharmajan, Nobi, Chembil Ashokan and Vijayakumari.
Life Of Josutty is penned by Rajesh Varma. Ravi Chandran is the director of photography. Anil Johnson composes the music and Ayoob Khan handles the editing. The movie is produced by the banner Backwater Studio. Jeethu also revealed that the filming will be executed as two schedules. The first schedule filming will go on floors by December in the various locations of Idukki, Kattappana and Thodupuzha. The second schedule will film at New Zealand.
Dileep has earlier worked with Jeethu Joseph in the movie My Boss, which had Mamta Mohandas in the female lead. The movie emerged as a commercial success and earned positive reviews. Jeethu Joseph's last directorial venture Drishyam went on to become the second highest ever grosser of Mollywood and earned highly positive reviews.