- Take A Look! Do You Know The Films For Which These Comedians Turned Villains?
- Ulsaha Committee Movie Review
- Garbhasreeman : An Overview
- Ulsaha Committee - An Overview
- CONFIRMED! Jeethu Joseph's Bollywood Debut Is A Horror- Thriller With Emraan Hashmi & Rishi Kapoor
- Mohanlal Movie's Big Achievement, Mammootty's Next Cop Role & Other Mollywood News Of The Week!
- WOW! Mohanlal's Drishyam Becomes The First Regional Film From India To Achieve This!
Kalabhavan Shajon, the talented actor who went through a complete image makeover with the blockbuster movie Drishyam, made his singing debut with the promo song of the upcoming movie Njangalude Veettile Athidhikal, directed by Sibi Malayil. The actor, who plays a pivotal role in the movie, turned singer for the promo song composed by Rathish Vega. The promo song video is going viral on Youtube and social networking sites.
Kalabhavan Shajohn, who entered the movie industry through comic and character roles, is a familiar face for Malayali audience. He regularly appears in the movies of Mammootty and Dileep in comic or character roles. The actor, who played the antagonist role in Mohanlal starrer Drishyam, earned huge critical acclaims and had won several awards for his performance in the movie.
The promo song of Njangalude Veettile Athidhikal which starts Maaye Maaye is penned by Rafeeq Ahmed. The song is highly rhythmic and shows the visuals of Shajon singing in the recording studio and some major visuals from the movie which features the lead actors Jayaram and Priya Mani. Kalabhavan Shajohn proves his singing talent through the song, which has already entered the hit charts.
Njangalude Veettile Athidhikal will also have Narein, Lena, Innocent and KPAC Lalitha in pivotal roles. The movie is penned by K Gireesh Kumar. Rathish Vega composes the songs and Bijibal handles the background score. The movie, which is slated to release for October 31st, is produced by Milan Jaleel, under the banner Galaxy Films.