- Panchavarna Thatha 75 Days Celebration: Jayaram, Kunchacko Boban & Others Attend The Event [PHOTOS]
- Jayaram All Set To Do Yet Another Tamil Movie Soon?
- Panchavarna Thatha Box Office: On Its Way To Emerge As A Big Success!
- Panchavarna Thatha Box Office: Jayaram & Kunchacko Boban Starrer Are Set For A Long Run!
- Panchavarna Thatha Review: Not Just An Entertainer But A Heart-touching Tale Too!
- Panchavarna Thatha Update: The Satellite Rights Of The Movie Sold For A Big Price?
Kalidas Jayaram mesmerised the audience at the Vijay Film Awards with his exceptional talent in mimicry. He imitated popular Tamil actors Vijay, Ajith and Suriya on the stage. Jayaram, who was also present at the event was over-joyed to watch his son's mimicry performance.
Kalidas had won the National Award for Best Child Artist, for his fantastic performance in Sibi Malayil directed Ente Veedu Appuvinteyum. He made his debut as a child artist with Sathyan Anthikad directed Kochu Kochu Santhoshangal. In both the films, he played the on-screen son of his father Jayaram.
The young actor, who has already proved his acting skills as a child artist, surely has the potential to continue his father's legacy in mimicry too. He will soon make his debut in movies as a lead actor.
Jayaram is considered as the hero of the masses and is widely popular for his fantastic comic timing. He got noticed by the veteran director Padmarajan, thanks to his mimicry talents. He made his silver screen debut with Padmarajan's Aparan.
The actor later went on to become one of the most successful actors of Malayalam film industry. His wife Parvathi was also a popular heroine, who quit movies after marriage.