- Mysskin's 'I Would Have Raped Mammootty' Joke Is In Bad Taste And The Fans Are Not Happy About It
- Mammootty's Peranbu Fetches The Praises Of An Internationally Acclaimed Film-maker
- Abrahaminte Santhathikal Box Office: Becomes The Third Malayalam Movie To Breach This Big Landmark!
- Here’s How Mammootty & Mohanlal Fans Had A Gala Time Last Week!
- Mammootty's Stunning Performance From This Movie Continues To Win Praises!
- YSR Biopic: The Teaser Of Mammootty’s Yatra Is Terrific
Kamal confirmed that his upcoming Mammootty starrer will go on floors by the end of this year. Kamal is joining hands with Mammootty after a long gap of 8 years. The duo last worked together in Karutha Pakshikal.
The movie went on to become a critical and commercial success and won the National Award for Best Film for Family Welfare. Mammootty and Padmapriya won the Filmfare Award for Best Actors for their performances in the movie.
Mammootty-Kamal duo has earlier worked together in the popular movies Mazhayethum Munpe, Azhakiya Ravanan and Rappakal. All the movies which came under Kamal-Mammootty association were critically acclaimed as well as commercially successful ventures; thus the expectations are running high on the upcoming project. It was rumoured that project has shelved; but Kamal brushed off the rumours by stating that the movie is very much on the boards.
Interestingly, Kamal's son Jenuse Mohammed is making his directorial debut with the upcoming movie 100 Days Of Love, which will have Mammootty's son Dulquer Salmaan in lead role. The filming of the movie is progressing in Bangalore and the movie is expected to hit the theatres for Christmas.