- 10 Kalpanakal Movie Review: A Watchable Thriller!
- 10 Kalpanakal: 5 Reasons To Watch The Movie!
- First Look Poster of 10 Kalpanakal Is Out!
- Pics! Shoot Of 10 Kalpanakal Progressing!
- Mollywood Actresses And Their Business Ventures!!
- Suresh Gopi's Rudrasimhasanam: What Audience Expect?
- Get Set To Witness A Comeback Fest In Malayalam Cinema!
Kaniha and Meera Nandan will play the female leads opposite Jayaram and Asif Ali respectively, in the upcoming movie Mylanchi Monjulla Veedu. The movie, which is set in the backdrop of Malabar Muslim families, is directed by debutante Benny Joseph.
Kaniha, who is pairing up with Jayaram, has shared screen with him earlier in the movies Bhagyadevatha, directed by Sathyan Anthikad and My Big Father. Bhagyadevatha went to become a huge commercial success and the on-screen chemistry between Jayaram and Kaniha was well praised.
Meera Nandan is pairing up with Asif Ali for the first time in her career. Both Meera and Asif has acted in the movies Red Wine and Apothecary; but didn't have combination scenes in both the movies. The actress revealed in her Facebook page recently, that she will be playing a Muslim girl for the first time, opposite Asif Ali in Mylanchi Monjulla Veedu.
Mylanchi Monjulla Veedu is penned by the scenarist duo, Udaya Krisha- Sibi K Thomas. The movie is produced by Haneef Mohammed under the banner Red Rose Creations. The movie will also feature Madhu, Sai Kumar and Baburaj in pivotal roles. Music is composed by Afzal Yusuf. The filming is progressing in Ottappalam.