TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Kavya Madhavan, the actress who is busy with some promising projects in her kitty, is also active in brand endorsing. The latest reports say that the actress is all set to portray 24 different characters in the new advertisement of Nirapara food products. The actress, who has been endorsing the brand from last few years, will sport different getups for the ad directed by Jismon, which includes the getup of 20 years old girl and 90 years old grandmother.
Kavya says that some of the getups required long makeup sessions, which lasted for almost 4 hours. The looks of the actress was designed by 8 popular makeup artists; under the guidance of award winning makeup artist Pattanam Rasheed. Reportedly, Kavya is the first Mollywood actress to sport such a huge range of different getups for an advertisement.
Kavya has been active in brand endorsements from last few years. The actress is the brand ambassador of Nirapara food products, Dhathri beauty products, Kerala soaps etc. Kavya, who is extremely choosy about the movies she pick, is currently filming for the upcoming movie She Taxi, directed by Saji Surendran. The actress will be pairing up with the popular actor-writer Anoop Menon, in She Taxi.