- Mollywood Retake: What If Shahrukh Khan's Om Shanti Om Is Remade In Malayalam?
- Keerthy Suresh Opens Up About Love Marriage!
- Vijayaraghavan All Set To Join Hands With Vijay!
- WOW! Keerthy Suresh To Romance Pawan Kalyan And Mahesh Babu
- If It's 'S3' For Suriya, It's 'Rail' For Dhanush!
- Shocking Stories Of Film Stars: Famous Tamil Celebrities Lose Their Houses To Rains
Keerthy Suresh, the young actress who made her acting debut with Priyadarshan directed Geethanjali, has recently completed her graduation in Fashion Designing form Pearl Academy, Chennai. The actress revealed the news through her official Facebook page and has also posted her Graduation Day pics.
Keerthy has been receiving film offers from long back; but the actress wanted to complete her studies before venturing into movies. She has acted as a child artist in various movies; including her father's home production Kuberan. Keerthy says that she always wanted to be a fashion designer and plans to develop a career in that field.
Keerthy Suresh is all set to make her debut in Tamil and Telugu movies. She has already committed director L Vijay's next directorial venture, in which she plays the female lead opposite Vikram Prabhu. Reportedly, she has replaced Tamannaah in Siva Karthikeyan starrer Maane Thene Peye. She has recently completed filming for her Telugu debut.
Keerthy's debut movie Geethanjali was a critical and commercial failure; but the actress earned rave reviews for her performance in title roles Geetha and Anjali. Her latest release in Mollywood was Ring Master. The movie was a box office success; but earned mixed reviews from the critics. Keerthy is reportedly pairing up with Fahadh Faasil in Priyadarshan's next movie; but the project got postponed due to Fahadh's busy schedule.