TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
Lailaa O Lailaa, the upcoming movie directed by Joshiy starring Mohanlal and Amala Paul has been postponed again. The movie, which was about to start filming on Chingam 1st (August 17th), has been postponed into August 27th due to Mohanlal's health issues.
Lailaa O Lailaa marks the trio Joshiy-Mohanlal-Amala Paul joining hands, after the huge success of Run Baby Run. The movie was announced on November 2013, by Mohanlal on his official facebook page.
There were rumours about Manju Warrier replacing Amala Paul as the female lead; but Amala herself brushed of the rumours in an interview and confirmed that she has not walked out from the project. The filming of Lailaa O Lailaa has got postponed multiple times due to various reasons. It was also reported the project is shelved due to the creative differences between the writer Suresh Nair and Joshiy; but the director denied the rumours and confirmed that the project is very much on board.
Lailaa O Lailaa is penned by Suresh Nair, the scenarist of Bollywood superhit Kahaani. The movie is produced by the banner Finecut Entertainment. Along with Mohanlal and Amala Paul, Tamil actor Sathyaraj will also play a pivotal role in the movie. Reportedly, Bollywood actor Sonu Sood will make his Malayalam debut as antagonist, in the movie. The movie is expected to be released for Christmas 2014.