- Velipadinte Pusthakam Box Office: Total Kerala Collections!
- Mohanlal's Jimikki Kammal Video Takes Social Media By Storm!
- Velipadinte Pusthakam Box Office: 5 Days Kerala Collections
- Velipadinte Pusthakam Box Office: 3 Days Kerala Collections
- Velipadinte Pusthakam Box Office: Day 1 Kerala Collections
- Velipadinte Pusthakam Movie Review: A Book Without A Solid Content!
Lal Jose, the promising director of Mollywood, is back to Kerala after completing his ambitious road journey, which lasted for 75 days. The director and team travelled about 24000 kms by road, through 27 countries of 2 continents. The team started their jouney from Kochi to London, on June 16th.
Lal Jose said that the journey, which influenced him deeply, has transformed him into a completely new person. He also hopes that the experiences he earned from the journey will reflect in his future movie projects.
Lal Jose was accompanied by his friends, Suresh Joseph and Baiju V Nair; but Baiju left team in between, citing the differences of opinion with Suresh Joseph. Lal Jose refused to comment on the issue and stated that the controversy was extremely hyped by the media. He also said that the journey was completely planned by Suresh and rest of them just accompanied him.
Lal Jose also said that he met Malayalis in all countries and all of them were extremely helpful and co-operative. He quoted the journey as an adventurous experience of life. The team returned from London by flight and the ford endeavour car, which was used for the journey was sent back through ship. Lal Jose is back home and plans to celebrate Onam with family in Kochi.