- CONFIRMED! Mohanlal's Randamoozham To Be The First Of Its Kind In Indian Cinema!
- CONFIRMED! Mohanlal's Randamoozham Will Go On Floors Next Year!
- What Happened To MT-Hariharan-Mohanlal Team's Randamoozham?
- FLASHBACK! Some Rare And Unseen Stills From The Sets Of Oru Vadakkan Veeragatha!
- Oru Vadakkan Veeragatha To Re-release
- Resul Pookutty joins the Pazhassi Raja wagon
M T Vasudevan Nair, the veteran writer-scenarist of Malayalam, won the prestigious J C Daniel Award for the year 2013, for his acheivements and contributions to Malayalam movie industry. J C Daniel award is considered as Kerala's greatest award in the field of Cinema. It is named after the Father of Malayalam Cinema, J C Daniel.
J C Daniel Award is hosted by Kerala Chalachitra Academy, an autonomous body, which functions under the Department of Cultural Affairs of Kerala Government. The award ceremony will be conducted on October 17th, at Kanakakunnu Palace, Trivandrum.
M T Vasudevan Nair is one of the most famous writers of Malayalam literature. He had also won the most prestigious award for literature in the country, Jnanpith. He has made a record by winning maximum number of awards in the category - Best Screenplay - in National Film Awards. He had won the award four times, for his screenplays for the movies, Oru Vadakkan Veeragatha, Kadavu, Sadayam and Parinayam.
M T Vasudevan Nair's directorial debut Nirmalyam had won the National Award for Best Feature Film. He had served as the Chairperson of Indian Panorama of the 46th National Film Festival. M T Vasudevan Nair was a member of National Film development Corporation and Film Censoring Committee. He has also worked as a faculty in the Film and Television Institute, Pune.