- Unni Mukundan And Major Ravi Bury The Hatchet; Spotted Together At The Latter’s Birthday Party
- What Happened To Nivin Pauly-Major Ravi Movie?
- Mohanlal And Major Ravi To Team Up Yet Again For A Village Based Tale!
- RUMOUR HAS IT! Mammootty & Major Ravi To Join Hands Soon?
- Malayalam Movies 2017, So Far: When Experienced Film-makers Disappointed Us!
- 1971 Beyond Borders Box Office: Final Worldwide Collections
Veteran director Kamal criticized Major Ravi for his controversial statements on patriotism and Hinduism. Major Ravi, in World Hindu Congress conducted by Sangh Parivar, stated that he got the inspiration to make movies from the religion and culture he believes. He also added that he hopes to makes more movies without fearing any one.
Kamal, who responded to Major Ravi's remarks stated that that a filmmaker should not be the spokesperson of any particular religion. The veteran director also added that Major Ravi should apologize to audience for his immature statement and Major should reveal the names of the people who tried to stop him from making movies.
On the other hand, Major Ravi dismissed the reports about his controversial statements and claimed that a leading Malayalam Television channel fabricated the actual statement. Major also added that he is all set to take legal action against the channel for manipulating his statements.
Major Ravi has always been in spotlight for controversies right from the beginning of his career. The army man-turned-director recently had an ugly spat with young actor Unni Mukundan. Unni accused the director for verbally abusing him when he went to visit director Joshiy in the sets of Salam Kashmir, in which Major handled the stunt choreography.