- Mammootty's Oru Kuttanadan Blog: The First Look Poster Is Out!
- Mysskin's 'I Would Have Raped Mammootty' Joke Is In Bad Taste And The Fans Are Not Happy About It
- Mammootty's Peranbu Fetches The Praises Of An Internationally Acclaimed Film-maker
- Abrahaminte Santhathikal Box Office: Becomes The Third Malayalam Movie To Breach This Big Landmark!
- Here’s How Mammootty & Mohanlal Fans Had A Gala Time Last Week!
- Mammootty's Stunning Performance From This Movie Continues To Win Praises!
Mammootty, the MegaStar of Mollywood, is extremely busy with a handful of upcoming movie projects and brand endorsements. The actor, who recently signed as the brand ambassador of Saras Group, is sporting 5 different avathars for the advertisement of Saras Curry powders.
The actor plays himself and four characters from various parts of Kerala and also uses different dialects for the ad, which in going viral in Youtube and social networking sites.
The actor portrays 4 different characters Sunny from Kottayam, Shabeer Ahmed from Dubai, Madhu Nair from Cheruppulasseri and Paul Lookka from Thrissur, in the ad which talks about the signature dishes from various parts of Kerala. The ad is the 30th anniversary special of the brand.
Mammootty is also endorsing the various popular brands like South Indian Bank, Indulekha, Pothys Textiles, Udayam Dhothis etc.
The actor, who stands up for social causes, is the goodwill ambassador of various projects of Kerala Government, such as Clean Campus Safe Campus and Addicted To Life.
Mammootty also made headlines by initiating the My Tree Challenge, a campaign which promotes planting trees.
The campaign was an instant hit and accepted and passed by some famous celebrities as well as common people. My Tree Challenge is famous in an international level now, and is becoming popular in foreign countries such as Dubai and Australia.