- Past To Present: Who Can Replace Mammootty, Suhasini & Rahman If Koodevide Is Remade Now?
- Heroines Are Just Props Now, Sushasni's Comments Raises A Debate
- BOX OFFICE: Darshan's Viraat Encashes 4 Crore On Day 1
- Viraat Movie Review: Darshan All The Way!
- Viraat Movie Review By Audience: Dedicated To Darshan Fans!
- RELEASED: 'Annange Love Agidhe' Song From Yash's Masterpiece
- Mammootty Returns To Telugu Cinema With YSR Biopic!
Suhasini, the veteran actress-film maker, shared her memories about Malayalam cinema and co-stars, in a recent interview. The actress says that Mammootty and Mohanlal were not so keen in sharing screen with her after she got married. Suhasini states that still shares a very warm relationship with both the actors till now; especially with Mammootty and his family.
The actress recalls that Mammootty had always insisted that she should marry a Malayali and continue her acting career. Suhasini married veteran director Mani Ratnam and continued her acting; but both Mammootty and Mohanlal started avoiding her and rejected her from some movies. The actress never got another chance to share screen with Mammootty. Suhasini later acted with Mohanlal in acclaimed movie Vanaprastham.
Suhasini and Mammootty later worked together during the dubbing sessions of popular Tamil movie Thalapathi directed by Mani Ratnam, in which she dubbed for the character played by Shobana. The actress has also turned dialogue writer, for Mani Ratnam's Mohanlal starrer Iruvar and got another chance to work with the actor.
The National award winning actress has proved her talents in film making and directing as well. She made her directorial debut with Indira, which had her cousin Anu Haasan and Aravind Swamy in the lead roles. Suhasini penned the dialogues for Mani Ratnam's popular movies Thiruda Thiruda, Iruvar and Raavanan. The actress is all set to share screen with Dileep, in journalist-writer Sreebala K Menon's directorial debut.