- Mammootty's Oru Kuttanadan Blog: The First Look Poster Is Out!
- Mysskin's 'I Would Have Raped Mammootty' Joke Is In Bad Taste And The Fans Are Not Happy About It
- Mammootty's Peranbu Fetches The Praises Of An Internationally Acclaimed Film-maker
- Abrahaminte Santhathikal Box Office: Becomes The Third Malayalam Movie To Breach This Big Landmark!
- Here’s How Mammootty & Mohanlal Fans Had A Gala Time Last Week!
- Mammootty's Stunning Performance From This Movie Continues To Win Praises!
Jean Paul Lal aka Lal Jr's next movie starring Mammootty is reportedly titled Driving License. Lal Jr's father, actor-director Lal earlier announced that his son will direct his third project with Mammootty in the lead. Now, sources claim that the movie is titled Driving License.
Lal Jr's second directorial venture Hi I'm Tony is releasing on July 26. The movie stars Lal in the title role. Asif Ali, Miya George, Biju Menon and Lena are playing other pivotal roles in the film.
Unlike Lal Jr's debut film Honey Bee, which was a romantic-comedy, Hi I'm Tony is an out-and-out psychological thriller. Alby handles the cinematography and Deepak Dev composes the music for the movie.
Lal Jr, who is an alumnus of New York Film Academy, has also directed two short films; State Award winning Debt and Vekkada Vedi. His feature film debut, Honey Bee, featuring Asif Ali, Bhavana and Lal in lead roles, went on to become a box office hit.
Mammootty has worked in Lal's last directorial venture Cobra, but the movie flopped at the box office. Expectations are riding high on the Mammootty-Lal Jr movie. Lal, who had played lead roles in his son's all directorial ventures, will also play an important role in the movie.