- It's Sequels Galore For Mammootty & We Are More Than Excited!
- Jayasurya's Njan Marykutti Begins & Ranjith Sankar Has A Thanksgiving Message To Mammootty!
- Mammootty & Midhun Manuel Thomas To Team Up For Kottayam Kunjachan 2!
- A Question Regarding This Mammootty Starrer Appeared In CBSE Examinations!
- Mammootty's The Great Father To Be Remade In Tamil?
- Parole: The Teaser Of The Mammootty Starrer Is Out!
- Caroline Bech Thanked Mammootty
Netherland actress Caroline Bech, who is playing female lead in Mollywood's forthcoming movie Manglish, has said that the lead actor and Malayalam's mega star Mammootty has made her feel very comfortable on the sets. The actress plays the tourist Michelle in the movie, which is being directed by Salam Bappu.
In her recent interview to leading daily Kochi Times, Caroline Bech has said that she had a different image of Mammootty, when she saw people falling for him. Later she understood the down to earth attitude of the actor, which made her to feel very comfortable on the sets of Manglish. She also said that it was totally a new experience for her to work in the movie.
"I had neither heard about Kerala nor about any Malayalam actor, leave alone Mammootty. In Holland, there's no stardom. You will find an actor riding around on a bicycle and no one will bother. I was taken aback seeing the madness people showed when Mammootty stepped out. I was very nervous initially and thought that with so much fan following, he would be arrogant. But Mammootty made me feel very comfortable, cracked jokes and also explained certain shots to me. In between he would also ask about Holland. To act with Mammootty would be a dream come true for many actors and I feel blessed I was able to do that," says the Caroline, who is currently busy with the last bits of dubbing for the film.