- Mammootty's Upcoming Movie All Set To Pocket A Big Achievement?
- Abrahaminte Santhathikal Continues To Reign At The Top In This List!
- Mammootty’s Peranbu: The Second Teaser Is Out & This One Too is A Heart-Touching One!
- Mammootty's Oru Kuttanadan Blog: The First Look Poster Is Out!
- Mysskin's 'I Would Have Raped Mammootty' Joke Is In Bad Taste And The Fans Are Not Happy About It
- Mammootty's Peranbu Fetches The Praises Of An Internationally Acclaimed Film-maker
My Tree Challenge, initiated by actor Mammootty is rising to popularity in the International level. After Dubai, My Tree Challenge is going viral in Australia. Stuart Slade, Mayor of Glenchory City Council of Australia, planted a gum tree in the Tolosa Park of the Capital city of island city Tasmania.
The mayor planted the tree, which is named as Mahatma Gandi, as a token of respect for the Father of Indian Nation Gandhiji. Stuart Slade invited the Mayors of New York, London, Paris, Melbourne, and Sydney to accept the My Tree Challenge.
Mammootty launched My Tree Challenge on August 30th 2014. The actor invited Southern movie stars Vijay, Suriya and Bollywood star Shahrukh Khan to accept My Tree Challenge. Vijay and Suriya accepted the challenge and planted trees; while Shahrukh Khan, who is busy promoting his latest flick Happy New Year, is yet to accept the challenge.
Mammootty, who is very active with the social cause, is busy promoting various campaigns initiated by the Kerala Government, including Clean Campus Safe Campus and Addicted To Life. The actor, who is also active in organic farming, recently made headlines with by with his initiative in paddy cultivation using rare species of seeds.