TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Mammootty hasn't committed to sharing the screen with Mohanlal in Shaji Kailas directed upcoming flick; says scenarist Renji Panicker. The writer confirmed that Mohanlal is already a part of the project; but Mammootty is yet to show the green signal. Renji Panicker states that the scripting is in the pipeline and Mammootty's association with the project will be confirmed after the completion of the script.
Earlier, Shaji Kailas has confirmed that he will be associating with the banner Ashirwad Cinemas and scenarists Ranjith & Renji Panicker for his upcoming project. But the director hasn't made any comment about the star cast of the movie yet.
Mammootty and Mohanlal were earlier rumoured to be joining hands for Priyadarshan's upcoming flick. The director also confirmed that he is planning for a movie with both the stars in the lead roles; but the project has reportedly been postponed due to the sudden demise of the director's mother.
Mammootty and Mohanlal have acted together in 55 movies. The duo shared screen for the last time in Joshiy directed multi-starrer Twenty 20, produced by actor Dileep. The expectations are high on the upcoming Shaji Kalias movie, due to the reports speculating the association of Mammootty and Mohanlal in the project. Along with the makers of the movie, fans and media are also eagerly waiting for the confirmation from Mammootty.