- Mammootty's Peranbu Fetches The Praises Of An Internationally Acclaimed Film-maker
- Abrahaminte Santhathikal Box Office: Becomes The Third Malayalam Movie To Breach This Big Landmark!
- Here’s How Mammootty & Mohanlal Fans Had A Gala Time Last Week!
- Mammootty's Stunning Performance From This Movie Continues To Win Praises!
- YSR Biopic: The Teaser Of Mammootty’s Yatra Is Terrific
- Abrahaminte Santhathikal Box Office: The Mammootty Starrer Is In The Race To Become The Top Grosser!
Mammootty hasn't committed to sharing the screen with Mohanlal in Shaji Kailas directed upcoming flick; says scenarist Renji Panicker. The writer confirmed that Mohanlal is already a part of the project; but Mammootty is yet to show the green signal. Renji Panicker states that the scripting is in the pipeline and Mammootty's association with the project will be confirmed after the completion of the script.
Earlier, Shaji Kailas has confirmed that he will be associating with the banner Ashirwad Cinemas and scenarists Ranjith & Renji Panicker for his upcoming project. But the director hasn't made any comment about the star cast of the movie yet.
Mammootty and Mohanlal were earlier rumoured to be joining hands for Priyadarshan's upcoming flick. The director also confirmed that he is planning for a movie with both the stars in the lead roles; but the project has reportedly been postponed due to the sudden demise of the director's mother.
Mammootty and Mohanlal have acted together in 55 movies. The duo shared screen for the last time in Joshiy directed multi-starrer Twenty 20, produced by actor Dileep. The expectations are high on the upcoming Shaji Kalias movie, due to the reports speculating the association of Mammootty and Mohanlal in the project. Along with the makers of the movie, fans and media are also eagerly waiting for the confirmation from Mammootty.